About 22nd Nepal International Book Fair 2018
In celebration of the 22nd anniversary of its premier event on literary and publishing sector, Global Exposition proudly announcesa grand book gala the 22nd Nepal International Book Fair 2018. The mega event is all set to allure the readers, book lovers and literary enthusiasts from June 1 till June 9 at Bhrikuti Mandap Exhibition Hall, Kathmandu.
Nepal International Book Fair is an ideal platform to explore business opportunities for publishers, distributors, book sellers, printers, translators, artists, authors, multimedia suppliers and other stakeholders of the publishing industry. Equally ideal platform for the readers, academicians, librarians and general public to facilitate their search and query about different genres of books.
Over the years Nepal International Book Fair has grown in size and public acceptance and the event is gradually transforming to a Literary Culture in Nepal.
Concurrent events such as book launches, interactions, intellectual meets, etc. will take place to promote books and readings.
Interested organization can participate as Exhibitor or Sponsor or both. Different branding mileages have been worked out for Sponsors and Official organizations to make their association with the exhibition highly productive.
- • To inculcate the reading habit among people of all age groups.
- • To enhance the popularity of printed publication.
- • To portray technological advancements in the publishing sector.
- • To facilitate new authors and publishers.
- • To promote Nepalese publishing sector.
- • To create a trade base for international publishers.